Escape the office and make your living while traveling the world.
Here’s the truth: whether you’re working in a traditional office job, contracting for a big company, or doing your your own thing as a freelancer, it’s possible to live the “digital nomad”1 lifestyle: living anywhere in the world, making your own schedule, and earning money with nothing but a laptop, an internet connection, and your sexy-ass brain.
Any job that’s done through a computer can be done remotely: I know accountants, writers, designers, developers, marriage counselors, travel gear producers, and customer service reps (and many more) who can do their jobs anywhere.
But despite its recent popularity, this lifestyle isn’t for everyone.
Remote work requires building skills that go beyond simply doing your job. It requires self-experimentation, finding joy in chaos and uncertainty, and hurling yourself head-first into an adventure that changes for every person who takes it on.
Most of all, it requires tapping into your emergency stores of courage — and doing something that will make everyone you know simultaneously question your grip on reality and envy the Christ out of you.
If you’re cut out for location-independence, though, life can be more amazing than you’ve ever imagined.
Just to list the obvious benefits:
- You’ll be able to travel the world and see what’s out there with your own eyes.2
- You’ll earn a living doing work you love — or at least make it more possible to do things you love in addition to working.
- You’ll experience a level of freedom most people only dream of. “Can I Winnie-the-Pooh it3 on a video meeting?” You bet. “Spontaneous dance parties?” I’d be disappointed if you didn’t. “Can I tempt fate and knock out some work from the jacuzzi?” I don’t recommend it, but who the fuck am I to tell you what to do?
I’m Jason, and I’ve been working remotely for over a decade.
Since late 2014 I’ve been traveling the world, staying in a new city for a month or two before moving on to the next place that sounds interesting.
Making my income location-independent has been the single most impactful thing I’ve ever done. And I know I’m not the only one.
I want to help you work remotely and make a good living.
To help you determine how to make remote work a possibility for you, I’ve put together a 6-step checklist to help you get started.
What you’ll learn:
- How to create a location-independent income source (or how to make your current job remote-friendly).
- The additional skills remote workers need to master if they intend to remain remote workers.
- A remote worker’s most valuable tool for balancing work and play. Because what good is having the freedom to live anywhere if you can’t go explore?
Enter your name and email and I’ll send you the free 6-step checklist right now.
Note: I will never share your email or spam you with nonsense. Because I’m not a dick.